it's been a while.
How's everyone doing? Is there anybody alive out there? Hope you've all been keeping busy through my...whatever we're going to call this little break. Let's call it huge case of Vitamin-D deficiency. Doesn't matter. Whatever. Here we are.
I mostly kept my reading goals...finished that list I'd wanted done by the end of October about a week ago, and I've read two more since. My whole list can be seen on the 2012 Reads page. I'm not really ready to get back to reviewing. Rest assured, I will...just not immediately. I wanted to start off with something relatively benign - a new Top Ten Tuesday. Brought to you by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this week's Top Ten are Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me. So, without further ado...
1-3. The newest annotated editions of Pride and Prejudice, Emma, and Persuasion, by Jane Austen
4. The 100th anniversary annotated edition of Peter Pan, by J. M. Barrie
5. New York Diaries: 1609-2009, by Teresa Carpenter
6. The Thorn and the Blossom: A Two-Sided Love Story, by Theodora Goss
7. Swamplandia! by Karen Russell
8. I, Iago, by Nicole Galland
9. The Short Novels of John Steinbeck
10. The Rescuers, by Margery Sharp